A Yummy Drink

There's nothing I love more than putting berries in an iced, springy kind of drink. This concoction was inspired by my mint plant and the warmer temps we've been having lately.



1 Green tea bag
3 Strawberries, sliced
Mint sprigs
Ice
Sweetner of choice (I used Stevia)


Steep tea bag in boiling water for about 5 minutes.

In a tall glass, add mint sprigs, sliced strawberries, and ice.

Once tea has cooled add to ice. You can also add lemonade instead of sweetener... Or make this drink with lemonade if green tea is not your thing.

Enjoy!


7 comments

  1. Ooh, gosh that looks so pretty! Spring in a glass ^_^ I just wish it would start feeling like spring outside -grumble-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. If I had the sprigs, I would make this right now. I'm your newest follower from the Aloha blog hop. Have a great weekend.

    http://pacifierspumpstheworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/positively-positive.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this sounds so refreshing right now. I love LOVE green tea but substituting with lemonade sounds yummy too :)

    xo, samantha
    www.sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that imbibe is the epitome of spring! looks so delish J, i love when any fruit bits make it into the glass, always leaves something to snack on after the sipping is done :)

    gotta try this out asap - cheers! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. the alcohol lover in me jumped at the picture thinking...WHITE SANGRIA!!! lol!
    But this looks just as refreshing!! xoxo


    cheers lovely!
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well. This drink looks great. But I am here to show you these shoes right meow. Because when I saw them I instantly thought of you.

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=431105366971670&set=a.362938740455000.81416.359818070767067&type=1&theater

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette