The Return of the Random Rundown

This time of year is pretty busy for me.. And this blog is the first thing that takes the back burner.. I apologize in advance... Last year, at this time, I ended up doing a series called "Random Rundown" which was a handful of posts that involved random pictures followed by random thoughts/things. It worked...So I guess that's what I'm bringing back today. I'll just share one random picture, followed by a bunch of nonsense.. Deal?



1. I've decided to stop smiling at strangers... I smile at everybody...and people (ie old,short, male baldies) get the wrong idea. Ew. Ugh. Gross!

2. Smiling is my favorite, so this might prove difficult.

3. I saw a guy with unruly, firey, red hair waiting to cross the street on a busy intersection...He was playing his guitar...Just jammin' like none else. In other words, my day was made.

4. I had a dream I was auditioning to be a Disney princess. I made it to the callbacks, but I couldn't figure out what they picked me for... Pocahontas? Lilo? Hmm...

5. My washing machine is leaking and broken. Boo. This means I'm running out of clean undies... fast! Ha!

6. Chipped nail polish has been bugging me a ton lately. Does this mean I'm an official adult?

7. It's 8:01AM, as I type. I should get dressed.

8. I need to buy paper towels and Clorox wipes. Can someone remind me later?

9. The bad thing about being busier is that I can't visit my blog friends as often. Missing you! YES! YOU! Hopefully I'll have time this weekend!

10. I also had another dream that I owned a black, Audi convertible...Come true please!



PS. Thank you so much to everyone visiting/following from the bloghop. I'm following you all back on Saturday when I have a free day to let my hair dance in the wind... Ha!

12 comments

  1. Super-cute blog. :) New follower from the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Love your picture! New follower from Aloha. I would love you to like my page at facebook from your personal facebook account(only way to count the likes) here http://www.facebook.com/kiddiesfan and follow me at twitter https://twitter.com/LuckyMomofKK I ma trying to gain some followers through social media. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your dream comes true and you get your Audi! ha ha. New follower from the blog hop, would be great if you could follow me back too? Looking forward to reading more on your blog.x

    Sarah
    www.lookingasuare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found you on the blog hop! Love your photo and post. :) Following ya.

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “Aloha Friday” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie
    PS – I would also like to invite you to a blog hop called: “The Great Blog Train” currently live on my blog – Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! I love it! Smiling is your favorite. That makes me smile too! ;-)
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower,
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all your outfits from the previous post! Addicted to the scarf this season, which is odd because I live in Arizona.

    Following you from the Aloha Friday Bloghop and don't forget to buy paper towels and Clorox wipes.

    www.mommacandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe they called you back for Jasmine? You both have great style!
    I MISS YOU TOO! SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you give that guitar playing red head my number?? he sounds like he'd make the perfect boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there janette!
    first of all, fabulous hair girl! :) im so happy to be linking up again with my favorite hop and following along on your fun blog.
    oh dont stop smiling at people, i know some people may think it's more than a smile (ack!) but it is so nice to see people smiling and legitimately happy just because.
    oh, the chipped nail polish? happenin at my house right now too, where the time for us to do it all??
    ahh, well at least it's the week end right? :)
    happy aloha friday, come visit me soon www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just beautiful! Just found you from a link up! I'm so glad it did, can't wait to read more of your blog!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!

    Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop and I'm your newest follower:) Have a good weekend!


    Carissa
    Lillies & Silk

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette