1. I've decided to stop smiling at strangers... I smile at everybody...and people (ie old,short, male baldies) get the wrong idea. Ew. Ugh. Gross!
2. Smiling is my favorite, so this might prove difficult.
3. I saw a guy with unruly, firey, red hair waiting to cross the street on a busy intersection...He was playing his guitar...Just jammin' like none else. In other words, my day was made.
4. I had a dream I was auditioning to be a Disney princess. I made it to the callbacks, but I couldn't figure out what they picked me for... Pocahontas? Lilo? Hmm...
5. My washing machine is leaking and broken. Boo. This means I'm running out of clean undies... fast! Ha!
6. Chipped nail polish has been bugging me a ton lately. Does this mean I'm an official adult?
7. It's 8:01AM, as I type. I should get dressed.
8. I need to buy paper towels and Clorox wipes. Can someone remind me later?
9. The bad thing about being busier is that I can't visit my blog friends as often. Missing you! YES! YOU! Hopefully I'll have time this weekend!
10. I also had another dream that I owned a black, Audi convertible...Come true please!
PS. Thank you so much to everyone visiting/following from the bloghop. I'm following you all back on Saturday when I have a free day to let my hair dance in the wind... Ha!