styleLANE with Ashley of Hudson's Happenings

Oh guys... It does my heart well to have one of my favorite bloggers and friends, Ashley from Hudson's Happenings here today! I love Ashley's inspiring style and that's why she's this week's  styleLANE blogger. If you've never heard of this blog series, never fear! Basically, each week I feature a lovely lady with some retina-rockin' style. I ask a few questions. They share a few pictures. You fall in love! It's very simple really! Here's Ashley...
....................................................................

Bonjour to you beautiful perusers of Janette Lane! I'm Ashley, from Hudson's Happenings....nice to meet you! I am an Alabama mama to one beautiful baby boy that loves cheesy '80's movies, french music, coca-cola, blogging, and CLOTHES! Experimenting with fashion is something I really enjoy, so I find that my personal style is constantly evolving.
Style Lane Feature

Describe your style in 3 words.
Playful. Eclectic. Unpredictable.

What are your favorite online or offline shops to frequent?
Anthropologie. H&M. Urban Outfitters.

Style Lane Feature

Read any fashion blogs? If so, can you direct us to a few?
There are so many great ones. I always enjoy reading ZippedAmy Flying a Kite, Tasha Delrae, and Cara Loren.

Do you have a celeb style crush?
I have multiple celeb style crushes....I will forever love the classy quirkiness of Sarah Jessica Parker. I adore the playfulness of Zooey Deschanel. Blake Lively is the queen of cool. Katie Holmes' style is perfectly understated. And I am obsessed with how absolutely chic Princess Kate is. 

Style Lane Feature

What inspires your style?
I am inspired by the past, people I pass on the street, characters I see in movies and television, bloggers, and fashion magazines.

How old were you when you finally were aware of “fashion”?
Well, thanks to my mom, I started my love affair with fashion at a young age. Guess who was first voted "best dressed" in elementary school? Ha HA.

Style Lane Feature

What's your go-to outfit?
Currently: Skinny jeans, Lace-up combat boots, oversized button-down, and a little leather jacket.

Are there any trends that you just “don’t get” or dislike?
I strongly despise Uggs.

Style Lane Feature

What’s your favorite season?
I am an Autumn lover!!

What are 3 items on your wishlist?
An Audrey necklace from Ell and Emm, Flower-y pants from Anthro, and a pretty new purse!


Twitter // Blog // Instagram: @hotchild
.................................................................... 


If you haven't checked out Ashley's blog, please mosey on over and you'll be guaranteed to have your fill of awesomeness.

Please check out my previous styleLANE bloggers here.


PS. HTC One X+ giveaway winner will be notified today and announced tomorrow on the blog.

7 comments

  1. Oh my. She is adorable!!

    P.S. Who won????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janette: you are a peach!! Thank you again for having me on Style Lane. I think it's an awesome series!!! I hope you have the happiest weekend. LOTS of love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post, just found a new blog to love!

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ashley, she is so great. I love all of these looks but the last one I really like. I love the tights, the sweater...so cute and funky. Thanks for having her as a guest, she is a lovely woman and a great mother. Take care and happy weekend,

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was looking through your posts. I really like your blog. It has a very fresh feeling. And the last thing I got on the greatest sale is this vintage dress from Savers. Have you ever heard of Savers? It's a great place to thrift. The dress is a late seventies early eighties style. It's the cutest ever, I LOVE IT!!! :)

    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Ashley's looks!!! I'd like to put her in my pocket and take her shopping with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm visiting from Ashley's blog, and this blog looks like a lot of fun! I always love how well Ashley puts outfits together, from the clothing to the accessories to the hair and make-up. It always reminds me how fashion challenged I am!! This is a great feature!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette