Did you miss these girls?

What do all these beautiful gals have in common you ask? Well, apart from their savvy style sense, they've all been featured on my styleLANE blog series... I just wanted to recap in case you missed any of their gorgeousness...

Katie of Loverly She // Interview









I'm always amazed how different and telling personal fashion can be. Aren't you?
Stay tuned for more styleLANE interviews...




PS. Please check out the Aloha Blog Hop I'm co-hosting. There's a giveaway this week!

3 comments

  1. Hi ^^. You have new follower from Aloha Blog Hop.

    http://biale-rekawiczki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have swung by from the aloha blog hop thank you for co hosting.

    I'd like to invite you to the Saturday Bloggy Takeaway to link up your blog.

    http://goo.gl/fbWXW

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great group of photos and I love the boots in the 4th one!

    Visiting today from the ALOHA hop.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette