Boring Update!

I've been pretty busy with work as of late. I get home, cook dinner, do some laundry, make lunches, breakfasts, etc. and get ready for bed. It's crazy and so unexciting. What do I do on my down time? Well lately I've been doing the following...


The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
Guys.. If you haven't seen this YouTube series you're missing out. It's a modern, vlog-style adaptation of Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice. It's pretty cute. I like how they try to  (and succeed) in blurring the lines of reality and fiction. The characters each have a twitter account and respective vlogs...And the more "connected" you become via social media, the more complete the story. (Spoiler: For example, to see pictures of Lizzie & Darcy's day in San Fran, you must follow Gigi's twitter...) Gosh. I'm a nerd.

Passover
Passover is coming up and there are many, many, many preparations to think about. Lots of cleaning..Lots of bread to eat! So little time! Lovey and I are not hosting a dinner this year, so I've been looking up some new recipes to try. Working on smaller scale recipes is so much more palatable for my brain... And I get more daring when there's not a ton of people to worry about. Know what I mean?


Lovey's Birthday Plans
His birthday is coming up and I'm trying to figure out what to get him... Ideally it'd be amazing to go out of town, but it's kind of hard to plan that sort of thing with our busy schedules... Hmm... Need some cool, local places in So Cal besides San Diego to explore. (We go there too much.) (Wait. Did I just say that???) But I've also been considering flying somewhere for the weekend. So far I've looked up information for Las Vegas, San Francisco, and this place... I've been, but Lovey hasn't. Hmm...


 
What have you been up to lately?
 Hopefully it's more exciting than my life.

3 comments

  1. Hi Janette!
    New follower from Aloha & I invite you to our new blog too! Nothing too exciting either.....work, home, school & repeat!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blackberries look so fresh! A new follower from Friday Blog Hop.
    Hope you'll swing by and follow me back also participate in the conversations every Wed/Thursday and Post your questions on Thursday Two Questions Meme

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm already a follower of your lovely blog - I'm just stopping by from “Aloha Friday” blog hop to say thanks for co-hosting.
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette