Anywho! Don't want to be a Debby Downer forever, so I conjured up a happy post about my personal favorite fictional couples of all time! Mood changer, right? Plus, it kind of goes with love day n' all.... These characters toootally influenced my idea of love, chemistry, and romance. Aww!
1. I grew up watching I Love Lucy reruns...And in real life, Desi was a punk...But I like to think the show was their reality...
2. Kevin & Winnie...Ahh.. Young love. Kevin pined after Winnie forever, and they were on again off again forever... They're darling though!
3. Peanut butter & jelly... salt & pepper....Cory & Topanga. Boy Meets World was the best show ever! No questions asked! Is it on Netflix? (Can't wait for the Disney spinoff!)
4. Of course! Anakin & Padme... Since the beginning, you knew it was not going to end well...Yet, you rooted for them and hoped for the best.
5. Keely & Phil from Phil of the Future. Please tell me they're somewhere in the future married and happy!
6. Max & Liz of Roswell...I loved how Max was always so serious and quiet... It kind of creeped me out when he smiled.... And Liz? Well.. She was just the sweetest too...(Who loves how the series ended?)
9. Ray & Lily of RFR. Swish wish come true! These two had some really good chemistry.. And even though I was distracted by Ray's brows every time...He was a charmer...
10. Juan del Diablo & Monica. She was an ex-nun...He was practically a pirate... They were complete opposites, but they fell in love...(If you know who these two are...then we are BFFs. I'm not even kidding either.)
Honorable mentions: Tommy & Jude from Instant Star, Laura & Steve Urkel from Family Matters, Kelly & Zach from Saved by The Bell, Kat & Patrick from 10 Things I Hate About You, and Leah & Han from Star Wars
Who are your fave fictional couples??