Style Lane with Gentri Lee

I don't know about you, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this blog series, styleLANE. Hopefully, you are too! Anyway. I'm excited to introduce one of my fave (and possibly sweetest ever) bloggers, Gentri Lee. The thing I love about this fashionable lady is that her style is adorable and completely practical. Quirky, original, versatile, and wearable. What more could you ask for?
....................................................................
 I'm Gentri, the blogger behind Gentri Lee. I love mountains, red foxes, mint chocolate chip ice cream, roadtrips, and the color taupe. I love to blog, but I don't like limiting it to one area. So you'll find posts about adventures, hiking, DIY's, makeup, inspirations, and OF COURSE fashion.





Describe your style in 3 words.
Rustic, Vintage, Eclectic

What are your favorite online or offline shops to frequent?
Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Romwe, Asos

Read any fashion blogs? If so, can you direct us to a few? 
 I could name 1000! So hard to choose!
Moiology
little miss fearless
Sincerely, Truly Scrumptious
Cleverly Yours
Because of Jackie
Kallee Mae
Haircut & General Attitude
Coast with Me

Do you have a celeb style crush?
Emma Watson. Easy.

What inspires your style?
Fashion Blogs, what else? ;) Plus I love to draw inspiration from the past.

How old were you when you finally became aware of “fashion”? 
My mother started me young... 4th grade?

What's your go-to outfit? 
Skinnies, ankle boots, oversized tshirt, chunky scarf, and my "adventure jacket"

Are there any trends that you just “don’t get” or dislike? 
I'm still having a hard time with the flatform shoes. They're not as "in" as they were a couple years ago, and I'm not as against them as I was before either.

What’s your favorite season? 
 Fall, for sure!

What are 3 items on your wishlist? 
A jacket I've had on layaway from a local boutique, a pair of black toms, and a hair cut. Plus so many more things it's ridiculous.
 ....................................................................
 Thanks so much for participating Gentri! Please help yourself to the links below.

Gentri Lee Blog//Facebook//Instagram


PS. If you missed last week's edition of styleLANE, click here.

No comments

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette