Style Lane with Elsha

Every time I visit Elsha's blog for a fashion post, I'm amazed at her outfit choices. Colorful, original, with tons of fun accessories... I mean just LOOK at that purse below! It's rockin' my retinas full speed. Wowza! Check out this installment of my favorite blog series, styleLANE.
....................................................................

Hello! My name is Elsha and I am the runner of When Mine Became Ours where I am a student's wife, runner, sugar Mamma, and clothing fanatic.

Describe your style in 3 words.
Organized chaos, thrifty, & subtle

What are your favorite online or offline shops to frequent?
Forever 21, H&M, and my new found love for Cotton On. And I used to work at The Buckle, so my close is full of their stuff.


Read any fashion blogs? If so, can you direct us to a few?
I love DayLee Journal, Kallee Mae  & my new favorite is The Champagne & The Stars.


Do you have a celeb style crush?
Yes....all of them? I feel that if humans were offered an infinite amount of $$$ we could all dress like movie stars.

What inspires your style?
My mood. I dress to how I feel or how I want to feel.


How old were you when you finally were aware of “fashion”?
I remember being mad at my mother in Preschool for not letting me wear my Princess Jasmine PJ's and Baby Bop bow (which was HUGE) at the same time to school. So around 4 is when my weird combination fetish took place :)

What's your go-to outfit?
Denim shirt, skinny's and boots. All the time!

Are there any trends that you just “don’t get” or dislike?
I don't really understand the Elton John platform boots? Not only to they look hard to function in, I think they make a girls foot look 5 times the real size.

What’s your favorite season?
Fall! Fall! Fall! Another reason why we are loving Kentucky, it is Fall weather here till March :)


What are 3 items on your wishlist?
Black leather skinny's, a LBD (horrid I know) and a Southern accent.

....................................................................
Isn't she simply adorable??? Help yourself to her blog!
When Mine Became Ours.
Twitter


PS. Check out Gentri Lee's and Katie of Loverly She styleLANE interviews. You do NOT want to miss out!

3 comments

  1. Elsha is adorable and I LOVE her! She has adorable style and she's just hilarious! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I read my name and I panicked, hahaha! I want an accent too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette