Scarf Lane!

I'm sure you've noticed that I love my animal print scarf to heaps (right?) But sometimes I switch it up (ok, like once a month) and wear one of these alternates (more like honorable mentions)... I paired my forest green, burnt sienna, and red plaid scarves with my recent go-to outfit: skinnies, blazer, and striped tee. A different scarf gives an outfit a whole different feel, no?
   Green scarf: Target//Red scarf: Thrifted//Burnt sienna: Ross///Blazer:Thrifted//Striped Tee: Thrifted//Jeans(not pictured) Marshalls






Do you like scarves as much as I do?



PS. Been working on something fashion related and can't wait to share it with you all. Gotta send some emails!

3 comments

  1. yes yes i think i do like scarves as much as you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!#
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have ALL of those? I'm a scarf fanatic myself, but I DON'T HAVE THOSE.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette