Outfit Post: PJ SHIRT.

I don't care what  anyone thinks, sometimes you need to incorporate your FAVORITE PJ top into your daily outfit. Like. You just. Have. To. Especially when you're feeling lazy and non-fuss-like. That's me...pretty much every day. I wore this outfit on one of my days off....
PJ Top: Target // Jeans: Marshalls // Blazer: Thrifted // Boots: Target online // Hat: Claires

And speaking of PJs, don't you wish fashion bloggers would do outfit posts about their jam jams? I do. Like all the time. I always wonder what fashionable people sleep in...Weird, I know.





PS. Sorry for the crouchiness, I'm on the taller side (5'8") and couldn't fit myself into the frame properly...Well...I could have. But I was too lazy to adjust my tripod. PJ tops do that to ya.

2 comments

  1. When you look this good, you can certainly get away with wearing your pj's out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything to do with this outfit! Especially yoda!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette