Instagram Prints

I was so excited when I found this tutorial on how to print Instagrams for cheap using PicFrame. In the past I've tried printing directly from my phone, but it was a disproportionate mess...Anywho.. I finally got them done and they rock my retinas. I've actually had these prints for about 2 weeks, but I've been stumped about what to do with them. I finally figured out a plan (which I'll share later...) but they basically involve my daily journal.

I'm quite proud of myself. One of my unofficial New Year's resolutions was to write daily...And so I do. Just snippets. Highlights. Lowlights. What I made for dinner. The monthly calendar format forces me to really focus on what I want to remember. Quality. Not quantity. (I'm progressing quite nicely, eh?)

And speaking of planners and life.. Here's a quote I have written on the first page...

Pictures in this post taken with my HTC One X

2 comments

  1. YOU ARE SO COOL. I want Instagram now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks for that link! I'm going to save so much money printing out Project Life photos now!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette