What's On My Nightstand

I finally organized my bedside table. It wasn't that messy, but definitely not blogworthy. And I kind of wanted to share what I have on there because it's super telling.  So here's what's on my nightstand...
-Jewelry. Lots of jewelry! That XOXOX bracelet was given to me by my sister when I was 15. It broke recently and I don't think it's fixable, but I like to keep it in my stash anyway. I'm not usually that sentimental either, but it's one of my fave pieces.

- That little medicine man pouch belonged to Lovey when he was a babe. I don't wear it often because I'm TERRIFIED of losing it..It's a time capsule! There was a marble, a rock, and a piece of quartz inside. How cute was he???

-And of course my book stash...(The book in the middle is my sketchbook)

There you have it. Exciting right? What's on your nightstand?

1 comment

  1. I love this post. The jewelry and ah the sketch book and Bible all make me quite happy! Its a fun glimpse into your lovely life my dear. :) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette