We will never forget 12/14/12 :'-(


On Friday morning I posted about my style as of late... Sounds so shallow and menial... But I was pretty much unaware of the morning's events at Sandy Cook Elementary...So don't think it was on purpose...
(Insert huge sigh)

Such a horrific tragedy. So many lives were taken and many more hearts were broken and shall never recover. Those poor parents! I can't even process the magnitude of what happened, even though I've read and reread news articles the past 48 hours...

Mostly I just want to know HOW. How could anyone do this?!!!!!!! All those poor little babies! They didn't understand. They didn't know what to do in such a situation. Seeing an adult with guns enter their classroom?? They probably thought he was a soldier or a police officer. Not their killer! They never did anything wrong... All that these children wanted to do was play at the next recess or maybe do a Christmas craft later that afternoon. Master their sight words... Have a cookie at lunch... Listen to their teacher read a story to them...They just wanted to have fun.... Not die the most horrific of deaths that terrible day.

All those poor babies.
And those brave teachers...

This world is a dark place.

God help us.

4 comments

  1. I know... every time I read something about this tragedy it makes me want to cry. Can't believe that something so awful and horrific could happen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... it just makes my heart so sad - especially with the holiday time with families :(

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really sad and horrible. What's worse is that it happens too often, and I still don't get how people can do things like that. Poor families.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette