Janette's Winter Must Dos

I like To-Do Lists. Even if I don't really complete them..I still like conjuring these up. Take a looksie at my winter must dos!

Now as I'm looking at this list, a lot of these things were inspired by Cara-Mia of I Typed For Miles. Maybe cause I was reading her blog right before I wrote this???
Anywho...
Here's my Fall Must Dos list.. I think I did better than my summer list.









What's  #1 on your winter must do list? Don't say build a snowman every day because I'll be so jealous....


5 comments

  1. don't forget the christmas lights! I need to take little Luke to go see some brightly lit houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add peppermint to your white mocha (if you like it). That's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll gladly tackle #1 and #3 with you, and then if you can pass on the successful recipes from #5 I'd be forever grateful. I'll give you an awesome recipe for #6, and I love Julian, we picked apples there a couple of falls ago. They have the cutest town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. first time visiting your blog ... love your winter list, especially #1. I made my own pie crust for the first time this year and I felt so accomplished afterwards :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette