Janette the Winterizer

The Dollar Store in my town had these super cute glittery owls recently, and I just HAD. TO. HAVE. THEM! Pretty much everything in the image below was from the $1 store (except the paper doily). But anyway...Back to the owls.. Yes. They set the mood for my winter decor spree. I tried to go for more of a white winter kind of feel this year...This proved difficult considering everything in our home is brownish earth tones... My home is perfect for Fall Decor. Winter?? Not so much. Oh well... I had fun.
And yes. That's a kippah on that owl up above.. He couldn't be on our Hanukkah shelf without one ;-)


Happy Holidays kiddos!

10 comments

  1. aawww the owl is sooo cute! My dollar store has them too, but I just didn't know how they would look at home. Yours is ADORABLE! I need to get one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so cozy! Love all the lights and snowflakes! That white owl is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your snowflakes!! Did you see this, btw? (a great reason to make more snowflakes!) http://www.ctpta.org/About-CT-PTA/SANDY-HOOK-FUND.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Janette! I especially love the lights & snowflakes display. Very creative! You've also photographed it all in a dreamy perfection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those owls are adorable and i love how you decorated the place, so festive (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great decor ! Haha the kippa on the owl, really funny and cute ! And I love your fridge, it's so cool ! So, basically, I love everything in your house ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stinkin' cute! those owls rock and i love love love your snowflakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. my good.ness - the fridge design is blowing my mind. who'd have thunk it?! well, amazing YOU, that's who!! love it Janette, all your incredible holiday cheer leaves me smiling large. i did some dollar store decks this year too and man, they're not bad at all. way to go working yours in so swell and stylishly. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette