Janette Lane's First Outfit Post

Janette Lane's first outfit post is here!! And... Surprise surprise...It's pattern filled! Yup! My penchant for patterns is alive and well...Especially during the winter. I figure I won't be able to wear this jacket blazer thingy much longer...And I absolutely looove it! Makes me feel regal and British. But for real. I should get an award for attempting the most prints in one outfit.
And about that doodle up above... It's Janette Lane attempting to lure Janette the Jongleur to her side. Snowy days, decaf coffee served in heart mugs, and everyone gets to wear cute hair accessories??? Why is she hesitating???

PS. I got a haircut. Can you tell?

16 comments

  1. You have gorgeous curls! Love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha1 your hair is so long. A haircut for me is CHOP. I love your hair though. It is so pretty. :) Love the new blog name and look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks amazing, so long! And such a gorgeous outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute outfit!!!! and i love your hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAH. I love the new look, you surpriser you! It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for fresh locks!! :) Love the scarf and mixed patterns together, fantastic look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sorta love your hair. Love that I can actually pronounce your blog title, instead of just pretending I'm saying in my head but not really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful :)
    Love the animal print :D
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janette you are stunning and the animal print compliments your outfit perfectly. Gladly following your lovely space via google friend connect now. All the best - Monica

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the outfit! The addition of the animal print scarf is just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sensational!!!!!!!!!! i love all your incredibly hot "lane" looks + juicy pattern play. you spread the fashion goodness with a huge ladle and it's all kinds of awesome. plus - your.hair.looks.fantastic.full.stop.

    this outfit is exactly my style - i think i'll need to try something similar out asap, you are way too cute for words. xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute outfit! Your long hair is so pretty! Makes me want to grow mine out again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great first outfit post. Love the look! The scarf is killer.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette