Janette the Facial Expressionist

As 2012 winds down, I like to take a look back at the year in general... (So you might be seeing a lot of posts like this). Here's a year in review of my face. Yup. Mah face! Up close. The good. The bad. The ugly. Here's me with my million expressions in 2012.
I must say that my sassy samurai and the dog one are my fave faces. Ha! Hmm... I think I'll do an outfits-in-review next so you can see that I wear the same thing every day and that I really do live in my animal print scarf.





PS. That's NOT a real booger. Promise!
PPS. For my 2011 faces, click here!
PPPS. Happy weekend friends!

7 comments

  1. I bet that 5th shot is you trying to figure out my blog design, hehe. YOU'RE FREE!

    YAY FOR 2013! I thought I was going to die today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one of you with the fancy updo reminds me of Audrey Hepburn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha this is super cute! and that booger one is gross and hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love this post! and just found your blog. very cute!

    morganandnormanreece.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! You said, "the good, the bad, the ugly" but going through all of these (including the silly ones) they're all really pretty! lol & I love your scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many....so many smiles and funny faces! Love it! The sillier, the better as always...hahah!

    Merry Christmas bella!

    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette