Janette the Babyshower Chef

 I'm a mean cook son! And by "mean", I mean... I could be a restaurant chef! Not that I think my food tastes spectacular. It's okay. But I've got the art of cooking simultaneous dishes down! Mmmhmm.
My part of cohosting Valery's (as in "Breakfast with Valery") babyshower was the food. Which is the most important part...or so I'd like to think. So I spent the majority of my weekend prepping for the feat of cooking for 30 people. And not just a rinky, dinky, little meal either...but a full on, hearty luncheon. YUM-O! It turned out better than I expected thankfully. Of course I prayed like crazy that everyone would like it... God is good!
Here's what I made:

-Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
-Lemony Buttered Salmon
-Refried Beans (I'm Mexican. What can I say?)
-Pico de Gallo
-Baked Potato Station with all the fixings
-Broccoli Cheese Soup from scratch! (with mini bread bowls)
-Green Salads & Appetizers


Doesn't a baked potato sound sooo good right now? Mmmm!



7 comments

  1. Um, yes, I could totally eat a baked potato right now even though it's 10am. That station was a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYWORD.

    Come cook for my sick body!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super impresses with your huge party menu planning! Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Food sounds amazing! Can you invite me to your next party, I swear I bring great gifts =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious! And I really like the decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um this all sounds delish. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette