12 Highlights of 2012 on 12/12/12 @12:12PM12.12.2012
Last year on 11/11/11 at 11:11AM, I was in the 11th aisle at my local grocery store...I'm lame. I know. But what can I say? I wanted to do something weird to remember it. Same thing with today...I want to make 12/12/12 special in some way and I finally figured out how! But let me explain a few things first... Right now Lovey and I are going through a rough patch... Mostly we need to make some important, tough, life-changing decisions about school, living arrangements, finances...etc. UGH! We are clueless and feel pretty lost and overwhelmed at times (prayer is much appreciated!). Which is why I need to post some HIGHLIGHTS! Oftentimes, during rough patches, we need a reminder of good days..however menial...Just a little positivity and a reminder of the MANY blessings the Lord bestows upon us (great or small)... It helps put things in perspective because I know we've been here before (LOSTVILLE) and I know God will guide us through! So without further ado.....
Here are 12 Highlights from 2012.
1. The time I got bangs. Yeah. They looked good!
2. When I bought a Kodak Easy Point & Shoot and took some pretty decent shots. $50? Amazing!
3. The beehive I sported at the Blogscars! (Remember that?!)
4. Leap Year Love Letter I wrote to Lovey in 2008...Opened in February 2012.
5. The time Lovey and I had a day off.
6. The time Lovey and I went on a Beach Date.
7. When I asked my boss if I could have the day off to go shopping with my sissy and he said YES!
8. The time I got a TRIPOD & REMOTE!
9. Lovey and I's trip to San Diego for our Anniversary!
10. The time we stayed at a Beach-Side Cottage! Woo! That was amazing!
11. Lovey and I's ULTIMATE FALL DAY!
12. And the things that were not blogged about but I don't want to forget:
a. Booked a personal record number of photoshoots this year. Sooo thankful!
b. Lovey bought me a new laptop and new car. What. A. Guy!
c. Two people that are VERY close to us came to know the Lord after much prayer and sharing. I still can't get over it. The LAST people I thought would ever proclaim the name of Yeshua... God is good! (And THIS is the ultimate highlight of 2012!)
Ok. I feel better now. God can do miracles! And we need a few right now... Happy 12/12/12 guys! Next time we see a date like this will be 2/2/2022 (I think?) Until next time (Lordwilling!)
Love to you all,