12 Highlights of 2012 on 12/12/12 @12:12PM


Last year on 11/11/11 at 11:11AM, I was in the 11th aisle at my local grocery store...I'm lame. I know. But what can I say? I wanted to do something weird to remember it. Same thing with today...I want to make 12/12/12 special in some way and I finally figured out how! But let me explain a few things first... Right now Lovey and I are going through a rough patch... Mostly we need to make some important, tough, life-changing decisions about school, living arrangements, finances...etc. UGH! We are clueless and feel pretty lost and overwhelmed at times (prayer is much appreciated!). Which is why I need to post some HIGHLIGHTS! Oftentimes, during rough patches, we need a reminder of good days..however menial...Just a little positivity and a reminder of the MANY blessings the Lord bestows upon us (great or small)... It helps put things in perspective because I know we've been here before (LOSTVILLE) and I know God will guide us through! So without further ado.....

Here are 12 Highlights from 2012.



1. The time I got bangs. Yeah. They looked good!

2. When I bought a Kodak Easy Point & Shoot and took some pretty decent shots. $50? Amazing!

3. The beehive I sported at the Blogscars! (Remember that?!)

4. Leap Year Love Letter I wrote to Lovey in 2008...Opened in February 2012.

5. The time Lovey and I had a day off.

6. The time Lovey and I went on a Beach Date.

7. When I asked my boss if I could have the day off to go shopping with my sissy and he said YES!

8. The time I got a TRIPOD & REMOTE!

9. Lovey and I's trip to San Diego for our Anniversary!

10.  The time we stayed at a Beach-Side Cottage! Woo! That was amazing!

11. Lovey and I's ULTIMATE FALL DAY!

12. And the things that were not blogged about but I don't want to forget:
     a. Booked a personal record number of photoshoots this year. Sooo thankful!
     b. Lovey bought me a new laptop and new car. What. A. Guy!
     c. Two people that are VERY close to us came to know the Lord after much prayer and sharing. I still can't get over it. The LAST people I thought would ever proclaim the name of Yeshua... God is good! (And THIS is the ultimate highlight of 2012!)


Ok. I feel better now. God can do miracles!  And we need a few right now... Happy 12/12/12 guys! Next time we see a date like this will be 2/2/2022 (I think?) Until next time (Lordwilling!)

Love to you all,





8 comments

  1. I love your take on the positive! This is the best thing to do when the times are not-so-great...

    I will be sending many prayers your way :)

    I dig your beehive chica! That's super cool! and your bangs are to die for! Love that they are choppy and uneven! I really like them! Wish I could do the same...darn oily forehead...

    anywho...hope things clear up soon for you!
    xoxo
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've hit a rough patch with Lovely. I totally hate it when grown up life crashes my husband and wife slumber party fun, but it does happen. We are facing a lot of tough financial things right now - medical bills, a computer that blew up, etc and it's making me feel very anxious about the start of 2013. I'll pray for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute post! I can relate to what you're going through right now, my husband and I are trying to decide whether we are moving back to England later this year, and it's so hard to feel in limbo about everything. Stay strong and I hope everything gets figured out soon! And I LOVE those beach photos so much!

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your highlight list - what a fun way to remember your highs :) Too fun! And such a cute pic!


    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great list! I should have reflected on 12/12/12 but I kinda forgot what date it was yesterday whoops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, you and your guy - SO cute.
    12/12/12 at 12:12, and the other 12:12? I was sleeping at both times. Hahahah

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photoshoots with actual clients? Mine are imaginary right now...

      Delete
  7. Love this post and the fact that your counting your blessings through a rough patch! Praying for you guys. I know God will guide you through. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette