What I Did this Week!

I'm co-hosting a baby shower for a friend this weekend... So before preparations begin for that... I want to recap my week. Here's what I did.









































-"Ahoy, it's a boy!" babyshower theme is probably the cutest thing ever.
-Cake pops are amazing.
-So are bologna and cheese sandwiches (don't judge)
-I bought my blazer in March of this year and I finally wore it this week! (Gotta love this cooler weather!)

Well friends.. Have an amazing weekend! I shall be busy prepping for the PARTAY!
                                                                                      

6 comments

  1. Love that blazer! Are you making cake pops for the shower or was that just a little sweet indulgence? Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to try this amazing craze that is the cake pop. I see them on everyones blog lately! Have a great time at the shower!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are adorable1 And yes, what did you craft?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the outfit! You are rockin those mint pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for painting and parties and looking super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette