Polka Dots!

Polka dots make me happy. As in... A LOT happy. Which helps cause lately I've been feeling like crappola. (Still. Ugh.) But just look at all these polka dotted goodies! Rocks my retinas and sends my happy meter to 10! Suh-weet!
Polka Dots!And as you can see, I've been attempting to mix them with stripes. DUDE! I cannot get enough of those striped button ups. I scored a few this weekend in Arizona!

More polka dots are yet to come! I'm going to review a pair of Jamberry Nail Wraps soon! Stay tuned!

10 comments

  1. I love stripes and spots as a combination!
    Love the mixup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes for the polka dot team! I was just thinking about how nothing in my work place makes me smile unless I'm sneaking in blog time & right after that I see your post about polkas ^.^ My favorite thing ever ::happy dance:: I think I'm going to infuse more dottage into my daily outfits for my own happiness. Thanks darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! I love polka dots....on others! for some reason they don't look good on me :) Hope you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with the polka dots! My post today I'm wearing polka dot shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dots sooo much too! espec the sweater !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! You are rocking the combination and I won't lie, I tried to attempt it this morning but I just couldn't pull it off. You really are my idol :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm such a sucker for polka dots too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love polka dots too but I'm not sure I own anything polka dotted anymore! I wish I could make that cardigan and those shoes mine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, I love it!! I need more polka dots in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your eyebrows, love it.
    Polka dots rules :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette