Janette the Thanksgiving Chef

Wow guys! I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving..Not so much the amount of food I consumed...but from the food I prepared. Oh my word! My poor mother! All those years of her cooking all alone and the only thing I ever did to help was put the turkey in the oven. Literally. Such a bad daughter.
However, I think I made up for my lack of help, cause I cooked e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. this time around and had my family over for a full Thanksgiving meal! Am I the best or what?!!!! Here's what I made:

-Beefy Sausage Stuffing
-Turkey
- Homemade Mashed Potatoes
-Gravy
-Homemade Cream Corn
-Broiled Garlic Brussel Sprouts
-Broiled Garlic Brocolli

How did it turn out, you ask? Well... Honestly. I burned the stuffing and the right turkey leg was undercooked (Not sure how that happened...), but other than that? It was AMAZING! And everyone had a nice time.. So I'm happy. And soooo thankful! Gotta do a blog run and see how all your Thanksgivings were...

4 comments

  1. that is really impressive. i don't think i would know where to begin, big meals like christmas intimidate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! you really cooked up a storm! it all sounds so delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed girl! That's quite a menu. Cooking required such a good timing and organization. I bet you were exhausted afterward! Beautiful new blog design by the way. I haven't visited in awhile. So great to be back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your menu sounds so yummy! That's so sweet of you too host and cook! I bet your momma felt pampered! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette