Janette the Font Maker

My friend Betsy of Heavens to Betsy gave me a much needed reminder to get iFontmaker for my iPad. It's kind of pricey as far as apps go ($6.99)...But guys, it's AMAZING and soooo fun... once you get the hang of it.. Which.... I haven't....yet... But I'm having a blast regardless! Here's what I've made thus far. Obviously. It needs work. But I'm willing to practice!

If you would like either of these fonts. Let me know. I'll email them to you.








PS. GIVEAWAY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!
You can still enter here if you haven't!

8 comments

  1. This is seriously the only reason I would consider getting an ipad. I really want to make my own fonts and it seems like the simplest way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm so glad you conquered your font maker! I have loved fonts for yearsssss *.* Can you send me the symmetrical one please? nadiratani @ aol.com :)

    You're awesometastic. Just so you know ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! I am playing with instagram now! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I would like your pretty fonts, please!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! And I love that there is an APP! I have been wanting to make fonts so bad. Also. I have a question about your signature down at the bottom.

    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I think you did a great job. I kind of want that app now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally downloaded the font and it's pretty awesome :) I love that it actually looks like handwriting. If someone gives me an ipad for christmas (yeah right...) I'd definitely get that app. Two thumbs UP darlin- Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm jealous.. Of your hair, and that you can pull off red lips.. YOU ARE STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette