Janette the Awkward Poser

So... I think I may be warming up to the idea of the tripod. However, I am not warming up to the idea of outfit posts. I really don't like posing or know how to go about looking nonchalant and fashionable. How do you ladies do it???!  Instead, I end up doing some awesomely awkward things... For example... The "balance beam pose"..."sleeping pose"..."Hiding in my jacket pose". And what in the world?!!!! I'm trying to grab my goodies too. (I don't even remember doing that!) See?!! This is why I'm a photographer and much better suited to live behind the camera. Also, no matter what I do, I still can't find a way to hold the remote inconspicuously. Bah! Whatever.
I rather be silly.
Jacket: Thrifted 
Green Top: Gifted
Jeans: Marshalls
Boots: Target Winter 2011
Scarf: Target Circa 2010

9 comments

  1. hahaha! you look great! It's so much easier doing outfit posts with someone taking the pictures. I would know. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posing for pictures is so hard! I never know what to do either. I prefer funny poses or goofy shots anyways. These are cute! Maybe I need to get a self-timer and actually open my tripod. I bought one like a year ago and I've never used it. Fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I feel SO awkward taking outfit photos, too. I need to find a list of tips or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so funny ! You look great with your awkward poses ! When I do some, I feel like I'm taking it too seriously and I start to think "Who do you think you are ?" But I won't have my boyfriend take the pictures either, I feel too awkward posing for someone...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your style of posing works just fine.. it has personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW ARE YOU SO GORGEOUS? AND THAT GUPPY KISS FACE -- ATTRACTIVE. ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think these are hilarious and they are way better than any outfit posts that i do.

    PS hopefully i have sorted out my no commnetator issue--please let me know if i have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you;re lovely and you look great!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette