Janette and the Long Weekend

Here's how my 4 day weekend unfolded:

Woke up at 5:30AM dressed and ready.
Fuel for car, fuel for people (coffee).
Drove. Drove. Drove.
Stopped for Breakfast.
Feeling sick. (Female probs)
Arrived in AZ.
Sat by pool.
Rested.
Visited.
Golden Corral!(Yes. I love their steak. And no, we don't have these in CA)
Visited.
Sleep.
Breakfast.
Showered & ready.
Thrifting.
Thrifting.
Thrifting.
MAJOR SCORES!
Thrifting.
Thrifting.
CULVERS!
FROZEN CUSTARD!!!!?? WHAT?????? 
(Most amazing frozen treat ever! I kissed it. Yes. Yes. I did.)
Visited.
Pool side.
Rested.
Watched Hoarders marathon with Lovey.
Lovey a p p a l l e d.
Feeling sick.
Hating female probs.
Sleep.
Breakfast.
Rest.
Sleep.
Visited.
BBQ.
Concert under the stars.
Oceans of cute old folks dancing.
Feeling sick.
Ugh.
Feeling crummy.
Feeling crappy.
Feeling crappier.
Feeling like big crappola.
Sleep.
Sleep.
Sleep.
Sleep.
Feeling better.
Breakfast.
Packed.
Drove.
Drove.
Drove.
Lunch in Indio at Panda Express.
Home.
Praise God.
Unpack.
Laundry.
Laundry.
Laundry. 
THE END.
How are you? It feels like it's been ages since I've been here...

8 comments

  1. Great pics and so happy you're feeling better! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...take me with you next time k??? This sounded like a great trip, especially the pool:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes! sorry about the female problems :(
    but YAY for the custard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cute!
    Loved this post.
    Feel better soon! (I have a case of the female problems this week too. Ugh.)
    Hurrah for thrift store scores!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha love how you wrote this posts with the different font sizes and spacing! And you look really lovely in your photos :)

    x Ellie @ Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like Carmen Sandiego in that hat picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved that list made me laugh, well apart form the fact you felt rubbish--hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you are feeling much better for this weekend! Little trips sound like a blast! If only I could escaping FL didn't require a 10 hour drive :-/
    And HOOOORAY for Golden Corral! I like it...a little ;)

    xoxo
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette