Janette & Lovey's Fall Day

We did Fall this past Sunday. As in, we rocked it. Lovey and I did pretty much every Fall activity you can imagine in one day. Yes, one. First, we Fall-ifized our home. Then we shopped for more Fall goodies, got home and turned on our Fall-scented candles. For lunch we had our pumpkin. Yes, all of it. We made oven roasted pumpkin seeds, baked glazed pumpkin, and  chocolate chip pumpkin bread. I got sick from one of these 3 items (pretty sure it was the bread). Or perhaps all 3? Pumpkin overdose perhaps?



 As the evening was winding down, Lovey and I had some yummy Chinese food over a 1000 piece puzzle (more on that later). *sigh* It was P E R F E C T. Don't you just loooove Fall????? We do! It's our favorite season. Hands down.

8 comments

  1. My favorite season is summer, but Fall is really starting to rub off on me. I've always been super busy during the fall with school/midterms so I've never had a chance to appreciate fall. But I am also hoping to squeeze in some fall activities :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)
    And Since your posts amazed me,I'm Your New Follower Now!
    PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this sounds UH-MAZING!!! So wonderful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing! I love fall! And wow, that is a lot of pumpkin! Here is to hoping you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos! fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons.

    Newest follower!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe it was just pumpkin overload. That's a lot of pumpkin! I hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. roasting pumpkin seeds is one of my favorite parts of autumn!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos Janette! Wow you have really Fall-ed it up over there! I haven't done anything fall-like yet except put on a scarf :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette