Janette the Busybee!

You know I'm a visual aid kind of person...And so this is an aid to help me envision what the rest of my year will look like (LORDWILLING!) Yup! I'm a busybee pretty much every weekend until 2013.

See if you can guess what I have in store...
Schedule
 
 
 
"We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps." (Proverbs 16:9)
 
 "Now listen, you who say, 'Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.”'Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, 'If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.'"  (Ya'acov 4:13-15)
 
 
 
 
ANSWER BELOW
˙ɹəʇuıʍ ˙ɹəʇuıʍ ˙ɹəʇuıʍ ˙ɥɐʞnuuɐɥ˙ɹəʌodəəls ʎlıɯɐɟ ˙ɹəʍoɥsʎqɐq ƃuıʇsoɥ-oɔ ˙ɹəʍoɥsʎqɐq ʇɐ ʇooɥsoʇoɥd ˙ƃuıʌıƃsʞuɐɥʇ ˙ʇooɥsoʇoɥd ʎuɐuƃəɹd ˙puɐlʎəusıp ʇɐ ʇooɥsoʇoɥd ˙ʇooɥsoʇoɥd & ɹəʍoɥsʎqɐq ɹəʇɥƃıuɹəʌo ˙ʎʇɹɐd ʎɐpɥʇɹıq ɐ ɹoɟ zɐ oʇ dıɹʇpɐoɹ

7 comments

  1. Sounds awesome! I want a photo shoot at disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg awesome!!! what a fun couple of months you have coming up!!!
    PS how did you type upside down? that's the most awesome ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first scripture because it speaks perfect truth:) are you so excited for Disney because I would be!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW ARE YOUR GRAPHS ALWAYS SO CUTE!?!?
    PS-- Do you know how long it took me to read that upside-down stuff!? I held my laptop upside down!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've got a busy two months ahead of you! So jealous of your Disney trip - I was just telling the bf last night that I'm itching to go back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing a "boy" balloon............ what's that supposed to mean? Am I missing something? Am I overlooking something? Am I excited for nothing????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay. I had to completely flip my whole damn head around to read that... that's clever chick!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette