Janette's Fall Must Dos

It really throws me off when seasons officially change, but the weather hasn't followed suit. Fall is here and yet it feels more summery than the beginning of summer. Oh well... I'm anxiously awaiting for the moment when I'll have to rush around the house closing windows at 4PM cause the breeze is too chilly. Only then will I know Fall has officially arrived!

So, if you've been with me for a while you know that I like to conjure up seasonal To-Do lists. For the most part, I've been pretty good at getting stuff done...except for my summer list. I'm not sure what happened there...But I didn't do any of it (except #2 I think). Sad, but true. This time around I made sure not to pick stuff that was overly ambitious. I think that's key!


What's on your Fall Must Do list?

8 comments

  1. Great list, Janette!
    It's FINALLY starting to feel like fall here but I'm worried we're going to skip the fall temps and go straight for winter in Ohio. BLAH.

    My fall to-do list:

    Go to the fruit farm and pick apples.

    Watch ALL EIGHT of the Halloween films in a marathon.

    Carve pumpkins.

    Bake these chocolate sandwich cookies (my mom just sent me the recipe).

    Finish getting ready for my candidacy exam.

    Jump in some leaves.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beach when it's cold and dreary sounds so peaceful! jealous!!! and a drive in...yup sounds like an awesome list!! happy monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! Especially the drive-in! I love going when it is cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. homemade popcorn i am adding that to my to do list--i always forget how good it is.

    i am going to carve my first pumpkin; make pumkin cookies; watch films; make an effort to light candles and to kick the fallen leaves because that is just so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've inspired me! I'm thinking about putting together a fall to-do list of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well now I need to make one of these too! This is so great. I love number 7. Drive ins and homemade popcorn. Nothing better.

    xo.Deidre
    Love, The Skinnys

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not sure we can be friends since you don't like PSL's...just kiddinggg. :) Your drink sounds incredible though! I might have to try that some time. Yum! I'm so excited for this season that it is just ridiculous. I hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute way to display your list!

    I think I'll start by finally meeting my friend up to have a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
    Go on my fall shopping spree of the year (even if via internetz)
    Buy new gym clothes
    redecorate my office - i do not have an ounce of creativity when it comes to decor ;)

    Hope you are well honey!

    Getaways sans kids are amazing and sooooo well deserved! You are a busy gal chica! Good for you! wish I lived a bit closer!

    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette