Janette the Weekly Recapper

Pardon me, but today I don't feel like doing my usual Friday post, Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. I'm just not feeling it. I think it's the change to the new Blogger interface (which I vehemently resisted)...
So instead I wanted to share what my week looked like.. It was one of those usual weeks...A typical week in Jongleurville... Here we go..
First to start off, I mastered Zereshk Polo. (It's a Persian dish of saffron rice topped with barberrys, caramelized onion, and chicken.) It's amazing. Which makes me amazing by default for mastering it. Yes. I'm proud. And I think I'm going to make my father-in-law proud too. After becoming a rice-making rockstar, I went to my ma's house where she greeted me with a Hello Kitty watch and a milanesa torta.(She knows me so well!) The next day I rocked the Princess Leah braided do and chit chatted with my nephew and sent him a Live Long & Prosper image of me. Why? I'm not sure. All I know is that he's too young to get the reference cause he replied with, "Never give up. Never surrender." Wrong space movie, buddy. Oh well.. Some time after that, I ate a delicious chicken salad with some garlic balsamic dressing (WOWWWWW!), tried on some iffy glasses at Target and bought black and yellow nail polish at aforementioned and most favored retail establishment in the history of mankind... (I was disappointed with the yellow..but I'm trying to work it anyway.)

Well there you have it.. That was my week... Now time to start the weekend! Wee! Have a good one friends! xoxox


5 comments

  1. OH MY WORD. ME TOO.
    No offense... I just don't feel like doing your link-up today.. Been a loooonng week.

    YOU ARE MY OFFICIAL TWIN.
    I too was switched to the new interface, yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!! YOUR PRINCESS LEIA!!!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH!??! HOW'S HAN!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new watch--hello kityy brings back such good memories i had all the stationery.

    and i am not loving the new blogger interface either--i can't find anything.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette