Janette the Font Fancier

Hello maties! Happy Wednesday to you! It's a GORGEOUS day today in So Cal! We've got a nice cool NW breeze coming in, coupled with a comfy temperature of 78 degrees. Gah! I'm in love right now! You know what else I'm in love with? Fonts! Yes. I'm loving those fave font compilations I always see on Pinterest. So much so, I decided to make my own. Here are my most beloved and regularly used fonts in the universe.


I think most are available on dafont.com. Do you like fonts too? What's your fancy?

8 comments

  1. oooh, Alien League... that's new to me, thanks. My favorite right now I actually found on Google WebFonts - Petit Formal Script, it shows up really nicely on websites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...so i've seen these alot but since i'm soo computer smart (insert laughter here) i haven't figured out how to use them on my mac....how do i actually use them?!? thanks for tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dafont.com

    THEY'RE SO FONTY! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem so serious.... --gasp-- re-do.

      "I love dafont.com!!"

      Delete
  4. Oooh! I like! Some of those are new to me...I'm off to download them now!

    My current 2 fav fonts are "Signerica" and "Hagin Caps (Thin)" also from dafont.com!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Pea Gretchie...I think that's what it says. ;)


    Lily

    PS I lost my link html =<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeep! Alien League and Claudia Jean? LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

    I am officially obsessed with fonts. I think that's one of the reasons I re-do my blog so much. Bah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the type keys one--so pretty.

    i love fonts but don't use them that much, i should use them more.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette