Janette the Wedding Photographer

Wedding photography is tricky. There are no "do-overs". If you miss the first wedded kiss, you've missed it.  You can't start the ceremony over. Or press pause while you swap a lens...It's stressful. For me at least. But yesterday went pretty well. There were some hiccups, as usual...But nothing too crazy. I hope and pray the family is happy with their images..Here's a nibble, for starters...


Congrats to the happy couple! Yay!
 
 
 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I apologize but this week there will be no COOL. NOT COOL. UNDECIDED. Boo! Please link up your COOLS here ... Thank you!

7 comments

  1. Gorgeous! Love the dreamy way these are edited! The lighting is soo perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first one. I agree about the editing- so dreamy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Can't wait to see more!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, wedding photography is tricky! But the couple usually loves them even though you know you could have done better, haha.
    And oh! White Sands is located in southern New Mexico, kind of in between Las Cruces and Alamogordo. We try to go every summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great start so far! Can't wait to see more. :) PS, I commented you back on my blog. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pics are great darling! I'm sooooo happy things went well for you!
    many million hugs!
    andie

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOUR PHOTOGRAPHING MY WEDDING. OKAY? (:

    LET'S START PLANNING.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette