Janette the Reminiscing Reorganizer

This weekend was spent reorganizing and rearranging things around the house. We got a few new (to us) pieces of furniture and had to get rid of old stuff. We even had a last minute garage sale where I made a whopping $5. WOO!!! (My brother-in-law fared a lot better, so it wasn't a total waste of time. Ha!) And in between all the hustle and bustle I unearthed treasures that caused me to pause, sit, and reminisce...

 Wasn't Lovey the cutest? >.< What I wouldn't give to pinch those little cheekies! Eep! So adorable! And look at me being all sassy and Mexican! CUTE! Here's a picture of us from earlier this year...For comparison ;-)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Happy Monday!

6 comments

  1. Aw I love looking at old baby photos! Both of you were so cute! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha $5 that is great!!! Good for you for making your home awesome!! I need to work on ours so I am a little jealous of you right now hahaha. PS what ethnicity is your husband? Is it weird I think he looks a little Italian?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwh, you two are soo cute together, and as kids!! (:
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love looking at baby photos of my husband because you can see the his personality just waiting to pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a lovely photo of the both of you!
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Happy Tuesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love little human photos! You two are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette