Cool. Not Cool. Undecided.



-Coolest thing ever??? I'm guest posting at Love, The Skinnys. My post is about how to gain new followers/friends/readers... Please check out Deidre's blog. She's a newlywed, beauty queen, and the sweetest person ever! For real.

-The ever-so-lovely, Cait Emma of Linen & Leaves nominated little ol' me for her Liebster award. Wee! This is not the first time I've been given the honor.. And honestly.. It never gets old! Thanks Cait! You're a peach!


-The shooting in NYC. Man. When will this ever end? So sad :-(
- My house is going to be messy this weekend.. Moving and rearranging stuff. Huge messes stress me out. A lot.
- Keep getting pestered by one of my sister's old friends wanting to know her whereabouts.. Just one question ma'am: Why can't you just email my sister directly??? *Annoyed face*






-Having a garage sale soon. Good idea? Or bad idea? Hmm... I don't like my neighbors coming over to my house.. LOL (Sad but true.) Yeah, we'll probably make loads of cash..but it's not worth the nosiness that will ensue. Arggh!
- I've got something to ask you all about your husbands or significant others. Concerning what you do when your interests clash...That sort of thing.. I will save it for a blogpost...Maybe next week?



Feliz Friday and have a great weekend friends!!


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Please LINK UP friends! And if you would be so kind as to include my button on your post I'd greatly appreciate it! (If you do not include my button on your post, that's fine, but can you please please please mention and link back to my blog. Otherwise I will have to delete your entry. Thanks. Also the link up is open for a week, so feel free to link up within the next few days! You know you want to!









8 comments

  1. Messes stress me out too.. Majorrrrrly.
    TWINSIES FOR SURE!

    GARAGE SALE!??! WHY DO WE LIVE SO FAR APART!?!? Ship me clothes!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a fan of giving or even for that matter going to garage sales. My sister manages to find the fabulous garage sales and can walk away from a day of sale-ing with great things. Once she went out with $25 and came back with work clothes worth $400 or more. Me? I always manage to find the meth-head garage sales. =/

    Bill and I have been married long enough that most of our interests don't clash. However, he LOVES documentary channels like the Military Channel, History Channel, etc. I am not a fan of those but we compromise. I have watched them with him and come away happy that I did because I learned something. But if I don't really like something he wants to watch, I go read. Basically if our interests are at odds we compromise, but we both compromise not just me, and not just him.


    Lily-Thinking Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for guest blogging and conGRATS on the award! You totally rock and deserve it, of course. :)

    Have you already moved or are in the process?! I completely understand not liking big messes...A nice, clean, organized environment is my sorta place!

    Have a great weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome guest post Janette! Loved it.

    Totally not spamming you, but I'm having a giveaway for a gorgeous necklace and I thought you might like to have a looksee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, for real I never ever knew how people did this! now I'm doing it all the time! You rock at life. for real! can't wait for your guest post for me on 8/31 ... this friday :)
    Lovely Life of Leah
    (see how I just did that?!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thanks for the shout-out! i guess you keep getting it cause you are just too fabulous my dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved your post about gaining new followers--really good advice :)

    and interests clashing with the other half--big topic! not sure what my view is we don't clash that much and try and compromise but sometimes it is inevitable right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a happy weekend janette! I hope the rearranging went well....were you moving in your new desk? It looks awesome. :)

    Can't wait to weigh in on clashing interests with the hubs.....hmmmmmm.

    AND I'm with you on the shooting(s). Why can't it just stop!! Makes me so very sad. And a little bit scared, too.

    Happy week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette