Janette, the Pot of Burned Beans

Sometimes, I tend to be super negative and focus only on what the Lord has not given me. When in fact, He has given me soooooooo much. Handfuls of "heavenliness" and goodness I do not deserve. Oy! Sometimes I'm a pot of burned beans... such an ingrate I tell ya'! Anyway! Here are things that I did not overlook this past week. Things that I'm thankful for. Things that made happy. And some things that made me praise God for His amazingness (ie the little girl with the red hair! I could NOT stop marveling!) Ok.. so here we go...
Okay..before you go on your way... What do you think of my sassy samurai hair and face? Sometimes I think I'm kind of weird and shouldn't go out in public... And now that I think of it, I've never seen a Samurai make that face. In fact, I've never seen a samurai period...However, I think I'd make a bomb one anyway... I would. Cause Samurais are vintage ninjas, right? And everyone knows I like vintage!

6 comments

  1. Ha. Great post! I've never eaten at the cheesecake factory, but that sandwich looks good...huge, but good.

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your sassy samuri face! =) You've got great eyebrows, btw... I might have just died from jealousy.

    I'm often a pot of burned beans, so never fear you are alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sandals! I think your sassy samurai face is fierce. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! I love this post. Because this is exactly what I have been feeling like lately. And I have to shake myself and say "DEIDRE! YOUR LIFE ROCKS!!!!" Also. I think your sassy samurai face is the bomb{dot}com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post. Especially cheesecake factory (don't get me started on my love for that place), and your gorgeous thrifted skirt.

    I just found your blog, and I'm your newest follower :)

    Brooke

    liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the only samurai i have seen is in that tom cruise film--but does that even count because i don't if they were real or just actors.

    and i like the hair might give that a go myself :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette