Janette, the Busybee

Heyyy friends! What's up?? WOW! What a week! What. A. Week! I'm exhausted and it's only Tuesday. How does that happen you ask? Well, it happens something like this... Barbecues, dinners, birthdays, weddings, teen-sitting. Yup. Teen sitting! It's like babysitting but for teens... Except you can boss them around more and order them to make you breakfast and dinner. It's great. My teen niece is staying with us for a few days, and we're spending 24-7 together. She's even working with me! WOW! It's been a blast but I'm kind of tired of shopping already (which is all she wants to do in her free time). Anyway. More on that later.. Meanwhile.. Here are some images from the past couple of days...


More shopping and girly movies await! Gotta run! Adios!

8 comments

  1. i love that guacamole is on your to-do list:) love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog posts and your instas are ALWAYS my favorite :) winnnning.

    xo.Deidre
    deejmbl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Can't wait to hear more about teen sitting!

    Kristen
    Wrightstuff09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smiley and not so smiley faces on your todo list! Bathrooms are definitely NOT smiley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teen sitting does sound both fun and exhausting at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put faces next to each item on your list. so cute.

    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved that list with the faces, i should so start doing that on my lists.

    and i remember that stage when shopping was my only hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been busy lady! That last picture is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette