Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. (LINKUP)

...COOL...

-All these images are pretty self explanatory no?

...NOT COOL...

-I hate not being able to master HTML code. Really. It bothers me a lot.
-I'm still in vacation mode. When will it end?
-It's been hot and I don't have AC. Wahh!


  ...UNDECIDED...

-I was talking to a fellow photographer friend today, and we were just rethinking our photography side gigs. They're fun n' all, but they have their down sides. So I'm contemplating just becoming a hobbyist. We'll see.

-I've also been thinking a lot about my blog and the direction it's going. It's super jumbled right now...which is a reflection of me, I guess. But I really want to take a more focused and fresh approach. Hmm...

-I may or may not be working on a new blog design. (Hence the UNCOOL about HTML coding)


Now your turn! Link up! Not to your blog home page, but the C.NC.U post itself. Thanks!


7 comments

  1. I love your blog :) and can't wait to see the new design....at least you can somewhat manage html. i have no clue. happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i knew html code too then maybe i could do some amazing things on my blog instead of just dreaming about them.

    and having recently really focussed my blog i know exactly what i mean--but don'tforget it is a process and naturally you will find it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all about learning :) Google can help A LOT with coding. I got to the point where I was like I am decent, but want it to look like a pro did it. So I dropped some cash on a professional graphic artist and couldn't be happier. I've gone back and changed some stuff she did, but it for sure was a step in the right direction. Do you have any friends who are graphic artists?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Outfits :) ,you look gorgeous!
    I´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings from Austria ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Html is of the devil! But thankfully I studied a little bit of Computer Programing in school so I get it (sorta?)....and is that spinach and artichoke dip I see there at the bottom of your collage? Craving that right now for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm in the "it's too damn hot to not have ac" club too!

    high five. sweaty high five.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette