Aurora

This weekend has left a bad taste in my mind and heart. Hearing about the horrific shooting and senseless deaths of so many innocent people has left me....I don't even know...I guess...shaken. I'm so sad about what these families are going through right now...So heartbreaking! So many lives, hearts, and breaths that were ended that tragic night...It makes me feel sad for us all...For mankind... I mean, I know there's intensely evil people out there, but to this unimaginable extent??? Really??? In the middle of a movie???? Is that the world I'm living in now?!!!


I didn't know.  I didn't know. I pray the Lord comforts those who lost someone on Friday and I pray He hastens His return. Maranatha. Amen.

4 comments

  1. i am so glad you are posting about this...it was so terrible. my boyfriend saw the article right before we went to see it the next day. it tore us up...it was a great movie - but i couldn't stop thinking about how horrible an experience it was for others xo my prayers are with them too

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't believe it when i heard about it--absolutely awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sad. I can't imagine what the survivors are going through right now. Such a traumatic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldn't believe it when i saw it on the news! i was in shock!! the world we live in is turning into a scary place! it's just so sad!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette