Thrift Store Finds!

Dude! Yesterday was a banner day for me, guys! I needed a pick me up cause I've been in a funk this week.... So I decided to skip out of work early and surprise Lovey for lunch. He works faaar. But I didn't want to think about that because of what I said earlier this week... Anyway. After lunch I  went to my favorite thrift store and found a bunch of stuff I've been looking for but failed to find for a while. Primarily those tribal print shorts. They're the perfect length...Not too long. Not too short. You know I don't like people thinking I'm a "floosy" (said in Nacho accent.) Anyway.. Here's what I got. Well.. almost like what I got.. I was too lazy to take pictures of everything...Sorry!
Not bad huh? I impress myself sometimes;-)

9 comments

  1. I looove the lace vest! It's so pretty!

    Hope you check out my Erin Condren giveaway!

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I have shorts jealousy!!!

    Rachel
    www.listsfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt! It looks so cool and summery

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great thrift haul always lifts my spirits. I actually get a high. Looks like great finds.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like you got some amazing things! Woot! I miss thrift shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm dying to see these shorts in real life. well, on you, i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool finds! I've been having trouble finding any decent clothes in the thrift stores lately. I did find some cute dishware plates that are vintage and were super cheap. There is this thrift store that does 75% on Monday's for any item that is older than 10 days (all the tags have dates). It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome finds! How long was your break? This is really impressive! (;

    xx
    Dearest Lou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool!
    Kisses from Italy! :-*

    Habanero Handmade

    BLOG: http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it

    FANPAGE FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette