It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!


WOOOO WEEE!!!! Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If you've followed me from the start (or at least a year ago), you know that I have an online faux birthday tradition..A pretend birthday of sorts.... Why? Well.. I'm paranoid about someone stealing my identity and taking my millions from me in a flash! So I stage a pretend birthday online so no one can open a credit card in my name and take a vacay to Fiji. I'd be ticked!

Anyway. Paranoia aside... Please feel free to wish me a happy birthday and or send birthday gifts (my real birthday is semi-ish kind of soon). Haha! I'll do a birthday post a few months after the real deal to show you what I did on the day and whatnot. Anyway. This year's a BIGGY guys!!! I can't say how old I'll be (for the same paranoid reason) but if you ask me via email I'll tell you. After a thorough background check of course!







PS. You really don't have to send me birthday gift! I'm just kidding..and you don't have to wish me a happy birthday either..I'll just think you're a bad person if you don't. No big deal.

22 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY friend! :)
    I hope your (real & fake) day is filled with love and laughter and all the best birthday things a girl could wish for! This little tradition of yours is hilarious (and smart, I suppose)...so here's a happy birthday wish to carry you all the way to the real one and beyond! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!!! :P I love this photo, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This post is too funny! Happy Birthday though! :) I should have done the same thing... you know, so nobody steals my millions and all.. (yeah right - Wishful thinking, no?)

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha you're so silly. But happy fake birthday and in a few minutes/days/weeks/months happy real birthday! I hope it's the best yet, what are you, 40?

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH JUST KIDDING. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy fake birthday! My dad and my grandfather actually have real fake birthdays too... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday week! Thanks for being such a nice blogger friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday beautiful (whenever it may be!)!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, sweet lady! Wishing you all the best! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. haapppyy birthday to the most gorgeous, flawless, encouraging, and lovely girl ever!! YOU!!!! <3

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiest of Birthdays to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Fake Birthday!! Why do you keep stumping my plans to steal your identity?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy fake birthday and happy coming soon real birthday to you ! So you're paranoid ? Guess what, you're not the only one ! I had never thought of hiding my real birthday date and give a pretend one like you though... Great idea !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehehe, you're so funny Janette! Happy Fake Birthday to you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha ha ha you crack me up. maybe i'll start a fake birthday tradition too - do i get to make the numbers go backwards? happy fake birthday! i don't want to be considered a bad person.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so funny! Happy Birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday pretty lady! Hope it's a great one! I'm paranoid about those things too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. haha, what a great idea. Sometimes I feel like changing my name so no one from the real world can find me from my blog. Hopefully my boyfriend marries me soon and I can make that dream a reality. He already got me pregnant so its the least he can do. Thanks for visiting me back! following you now. yay. new friend.

    Sophia http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha! Your the cutest and I heart you!
    Happy fake birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy belated fake birthday! I hope you have a great real birthday! And June is the best month to have a birthday fact!

    ReplyDelete
  20. mmmmmmmmm, i kinda know when the actual day is and i have missed it by that much as Get Smart says. boo me, but i wanted to wish you so much goodness coming up!!! you deserve nothing less pretty lady! happy birthday BOMBTASTIC, hope it lasts all week long........ xo ♥

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette