Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. (LINKUP LASSIES!)

COOL
-I love this 20 second up-do swirly thing I did. If only I could replicate it!
 - I've been "chatting" a lot with one of my sissies! Facebook walls and inbox, Words with Friends chat, emails, texting (I know. I know. I'm going to regret those #idonthaveunlimitedtexting.) It's been grrrreat!

-The fine ladies who have been linking up on Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. You guys are peaches! Thanks for joining me!

NOT COOL
-Lovey is going to the beach this weekend for a bachelor party- bonfire soiree. So sad. Lovey going to the beach without me!!!? That's nonsense.

-This is going to be TMI, but I don't care. Last week I had a pimple behind my right ear. This week it's on my left ear. GUH-RATE! I've got migrating pimples up in hurr.. Nasty!!!

-PMSing... Within a 15 minute period I experienced all range of emotions. At one point, I was like, "Oh I love everyone!!!Cotton candy and unicorns for all!" And 3 minutes later, I was like, "I stupid-hate everything!!!!! Why don't you take a long walk off a short pier buddy." I hate feeling like that!

UNDECIDED
-I made this mojito-like concoction with blueberries, lemon juice, mint leaves, sugar, and club soda. I'm not sure I like it. The blueberries were great.. But I think there was too much action going on otherwise. May try again!

-Not sure if  my dad liked his Father's Day gift. I kind of want to mention it, but I'm hoping he'll say something about it on his own. 

-I'm not sure I like a lot of things I used to like when I was a kid...like cake...Sbarro's Pizza...or Dairy Queen. It's kind of weird. Hmm...



Well, there you have it! Link up prettypies! And grab a button if you do! Also, please link up to your specific post and not your blog. Otherwise you'll get a sweet but mostly frustrated comment from me telling you to try again. Thanks so much! And have a fantastico weekend!

Ellison Lane Quilts



12 comments

  1. A few weeks ago I got a zit that was like half inside my nose, half out. I won't go into detail, because the whole ordeal was pretty gruesome. Thankfully I did not get a second one on the other nostril. I don't think I would have survived it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat do you mean you don't like cake? You probably haven't had good cake, you should taste my chocolate cake that's gooey in the middle :)

    xo L

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't like cake and Diary Queen? Ok, that's definitely PMSing, haha!
    I have been PMSing lately, too, and I effing hate it! And that pimple behind your right ear, yeah, I had one behind my left ear, so painful cause I couldn't keep my fingers from it! ugh
    Happy weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a migrating pimple that seems to keep moving round my mouth and getting bigger--obviously it wants more attention ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeey!! So you wanna do my gift exchange? It'll be fuuuuuunnn. ;)

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also will do a 20 second up do that looks so cute without even trying, but then when I do try, I can never get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when your pmsing and you can feel your hormones changing and trying to ruin your mood and you just can't fight it. Give me your dad's number and I'll find out if he likes his gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmmmm that drink looks spectacular, lady! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even if the drink doesn't taste perfect, it sure looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww poor thing about the zit. I hope it goes away soon. On the bright side of things, at least it didn't turn up on your face. I used to love Sbarro's pizza too, now I'm can't even remember why I liked it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked up but I couldn't put the button on my blog (yep I'm stupid), how do you do it ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOUR HAIR IS SO FLEXIBLE. I bet you can do anything with it. Curl it.. in ringlets. THAT'D be soo pretty! (:

    Come to NC, and be my hairstylist.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette