Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. (LINKUP DUDE!)

Feliz Friday amigas! Did this week just za-zoom past everyone too? I don't even remember what I did, but I was super bizz. That, I can remember. Lame. Anywho. Hope everyone's been peachy keen. This week's edition of Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. is mostly pictures. Cause again. I can't really remember what else happened this week. It was just one of those weeks. You know? Like the days were mixed up. Everything I usually do on Thursday, I did on Tuesday. And schedules and routines were thrown off. It was freakish. I can't even remember if I washed my hair yesterday. Hmm.. Anywho! Lets move on. Check out my pictureful version and LINK UP below if you'd like to participate.







PS. If you would like to do a Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. Post, then be my guest! Grab a button and link up below. You don't have to do a picture version. I usually don't ;-)

PPS. HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS!

Ellison Lane Quilts





4 comments

  1. I really laughed at the 'no alligators on the escalator', that's crazy! Long hair is awesome hair (coming from someone with very long hair!) Your pizza looks yum! When we make pizza, we always slightly bake the dough before adding the toppings, makes it a little poofier (^_^) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made this a link up! I wish I knew about it sooner! I'll have to make a post later today or tomorrow to put up!

    And the no alligators on escalator thing is so odd!

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! Congrats on your work! Would you like t follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to create a cause group for "Alligators 4 Escalators". Totally unfair.

    Hey now! You need to move that pizza into the "cool" category. It looks pretty awesome to me.

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette