Cool. Not Cool. Undecided. (LINK UP PLEASE!)


Feliz Friday pretty-pies!!! Ready for the weekend?!? Ready for Father's day??!? Ready for Cool. Not Cool. Undecided.???? I am! Weeeee!!



COOL
- This last week was a doozy guys! I've been having a swellerific time hanging out with my siblings who are in town.
-My boss. He let  me have yesterday off last minute. Then again, I waited to ask until I knew he was home from the gym. I take it back. Thanks endorphins!
-Living in a cool town where there's lots to do.
-My new striped skirt. I'm in love! It can double as a dress! Yay!


NOT COOL
-Shopping for my pops. I'm NOT looking forward to that. He's the hardest person to shop for! Your dad too???!
- Kids who randomly decide to saunter across the street while you're going 45.. stopping traffic and everything. Umm.. Could you have waited until the street was clear, punkrabbits??????!
-Canceled plans.
-Having caffeine too late and waking up at 4AM and writing blogposts cause you can't sleep.

UNDECIDED


-These sunglasses. Yea? Or nay? How about that face? Yea or nay? Haha!


- I've been wanting to visit my sister out of state.. But I just can't decide which days work best for everyone.. Driving me nuts.
- One of my nephews (age 9) is a major flirt. Not sure how that happened. Or how I feel about it. lol
- Summer is coming!! Not ready!!!!!! (On a happy note, my Spring To Do List is ALMOST complete!)


Well friends! There you have it! Thanks for participating if you linked up! Can't wait to read your entries this weekend! Have a good one!

6 comments

  1. I love that skirt! Also, I have no idea what to get my dad either!

    I didn't prepare to write a post like this / link up this week - but maybe next week! I love the idea of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had so much fun doing this Janette!! :)

    AND I love your striped skirt...I have one that is similar and you have inspired me to dig it out of the closet! You look so cute!!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute idea for a post! I'm going to have to write one soon! and I think those sunglasses are cute. as well as your face. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say yes on the shades! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes on the sunglasses. they are darling. and I am still scrambling for father's day... yikes!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette