Beach Photos!

More snaps from Lovey and I's beach date!





Oh what a sweet day it was...

9 comments

  1. SPECTACULAR SPECTACULAR!!! Janette, where is this? Near your home?
    Just in love with these, goooooooooood job on these wonderful photos:) Looks like the perfect time together;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal Cove sounds familiar but I have no idea why. Beautiful photos. Looks like such a good time! I would LOVE to be able to have a little beach vacay right now!

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach is so relaxing. I wish I could go more but there's not really "beach access" down here. I just want to move to a little ocean side town on the west coast. That's all I ask for. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos! Good job, lady! Is this beach near your home? Gah, I'd love to live somewhere near the ocean! Happy Monday, love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness gracious these are FREAKING amazing. Get out of here, miss profesh photog. You are amazing with that cam! Can I come visit? I want to see this in person. It's so so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're not supposed to wear shoes on the sand, silly. you're breaking all the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can I come to the beach with you now?! I love all of these but especially the tide coming up on the sand! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my doggggggg, AMAZING! xx

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette