An Extra Long Weekend!

Hey friends! What's up? Where have you been? Me? I've been here..close to home during the holiday weekend... having a blast and whatnot. Here's a massive photo bomb of my recent happenings..

Pictured below:
  • Date night with Lovey at PF Changs and stroll through Disneyland Hotel/Downtown Disney
  • Funny fortunes: Lovey's--- "Appreciate the caring people who surround you. Flowers are good." (WHAT?!!) And mine---"Trust others, but still keep your eyes open." (Who told?!!!!!)
  • Roses I got from Lovey for being a good person and not a bad one. Haha!
  • My face all glowy and fluorescent.
  • Sabbath pretzel challah & chocolate chip challah
  • Shavuot gathering
  • Coloring giant coloring books with babies
  • Sidewalk chalk masterpieces
  • Firepit fun
  • Target shopping trip
  • Foofoo drink
  • Pizza with homemade dough.
Wow guys! I can officially say that I did absolutely nothing this weekend. Chores were minimal and rest was to the max. It was great :-)

What did you do this weekend?

9 comments

  1. The pretzel braids look so good! Especially the chocolate chip one! I'm seriously drooling right now... I think I might be taking a trip to philly pretzel factory later, now I have a taste for it.

    And lazy weekends are the best :)

    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous that you live so close to Disney!! Lucky. Also all that food looks goooood. I still need to email you back, don't worry I will. Probably today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pics and I love those weekends without chores and relaxation to the max! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did absolutely nothing as well. And loved it. Your weekend with some Disney sounds amazing. I wish I lived a smidge closer although that could be bad news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous that you live close enough to Disneyland that you can just stroll through downtown disney whenever you please. So jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a lot of running around like a chicken without a head and watched a lot of baseball... it was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your IG photos are just always so sparkly and pretty. I need to invest in some of the apps you have!! Or do you just know how to make your pics naturally sparkly? LEMMME KNOW!

    Also I'm pretty jealous about both PF Chang AND downtown Disney. Sounds like the PERFECT weekend. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay!!! I'm so glad you got your much needed rest! I can tell you I did the same.
    Oh and PF CHANGS! My fave! They are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a very enjoyable weekend! :)

    Also, if you're interested in being on the Send Something Good list so you don't miss it next time, email: sendsomethinggood2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette