Beach Date with Lovey!!!

Here are a few images and memorables from Lovey and I's date last night... Such a wonderful time.. Images from my dSLR coming soon!

Happy Wednesday friends!


OH YEAH! Before I forget...If you missed out on my SO CLOSE Link Up party..Please check it out!You can potentially get more followers and find some new blog reads! It's a WIN-WIN situation folks!

PS. If you participate in the LINK UP please post the SO CLOSE button on your blog. Otherwise I will delete you entry. Rules are rules ;-) Thanks!

7 comments

  1. Looks like you guys had so much fun!
    Oh and when would Mariah not be singing?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I love the way it makes sense to you and not really anyone else. I want to live in Cali and have beach dates. You're the 3rd person this week to post a beach date and I am so freaking jealous. Epically jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your beach date looks awesome. can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so perfect! Glad you two lovebirds had a beautiful date :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun date, totally the kind of conversations my husband and I have as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect dat to me--and i love the What if game, what a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet post, packin all those descriptions and things in there I LOVE THAT!!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette