1. Friday I made Challah...from scratch...sans a bread maker. It was magical...A little dry, but magical nonetheless. Super bummed I didn't take a picture of it..Wah! Next time!
2. Does anyone else not really like the Spaghetti Factory? It's okay, but not my first restaurant of choice. Know what I mean?
3.On a baked potato kick lately. Can't go wrong with a warm, buttery spud! YES!
4. Got mah hurr done!
5. I got some subtle highlights all over... I'm convinced I look like Mandy Moore now. Sort of. Haha! NOT!
6. Huuuge thanks to my gal pal, Val! She's an amazing hair stylist and friend!
7. A friend at my congregation started a "Wives Club". It's basically a forum where women of faith of all ages can meet, discuss and exchange stories, questions, and issues pertaining to marriage. We had our second meeting this weekend. The topic was Sex & Intimacy in Marriage. It's kind of interesting being part of a group that is very forthcoming, yet modest and helpful about a topic that's rarely discussed in a religious group setting...Lots of tears, laughter, and learning!
8. We were encouraged to find a group of friends (2-3 individuals) who you can vent to and be completely honest with... I can only think of 1 person outside of my family (and besides Lovey) who I could be completely transparent with. (see # 6) I think I have major trust issues :-/ Anyone else? Boo!
9. We had a super duper early birthday dinner party for Lovey Saturday night... Now I have to try to figure out what to do for his real birthday. Decisions. Decisions. Hmm...
10. What's with the crazy spring weather? 90s on Saturday, drops 20 degrees the next day. DUUUDE!
Now your turn!
Tell me something random!!!