Moneys. Timeys. Happies.

I don't deal well with change, and there's lots of that going on around these parts... The biggy is that my work schedule has drastically changed (No more 50+ hour work weeks). This means less moneys more timeys. Kind of bummed about that... But ...here's the thing.... I don't want to be a grumpypants about something like work schedules and money...  I don't need those things to invade my thoughts.  Instead, I want to focus on the things that bring me delight and a moment of "carefree-ness"...Not because I'm an escapist, but because I need some happy thoughts and happy things to overtake the worries. Know what I mean? Anywho, here's some of my "happies" :-)
What are your happies? What things bring you insta-joy?

9 comments

  1. I love your phone case!! toooo cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insta pics of any kind always bring be joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snoopy phone cover gives me joy. In fact, i want it on my phone. That is all:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez, yeah you don't need to be working 50 hours a week. The little things in life get harder to notice and appreciate when your overcome with work and stuff. Glad your enjoying them now though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw great list of happies. My list of what's currently making me happy consists of visits from family, my loving husband, catching up on tv shows, and quiet coffee time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the reminders of God. Absolutely beautiful and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things that make me insta-happy? The jewelry I wear everyday - every piece from someone or somewhere special. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes! focus on the good! 50 hour week is less money but more Proverbs 31 woman kind of life! taking more care of the house and your hubby! God will fill in the empty space!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! I'm so glad you got my letter! Hope you love it sweet lady!
    And I love your pretty nails and iphone case. So glad to see these little things that are making you happy!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette