Lovelinks: Hello Spring!!! Edition

Somehow I missed the first day of spring...Which is okay, I guess..But I wanted to make a big hoopla about it cause I loooove spring. Like...majorly love! Anywho... Please enjoy these colorful, inspiring, and tasty linkies!




1. Oh I wish I could be at the beach right now...Except it's raining..so nevermind. (via)


2. I love eating strawberries when they're actually supposed to be in season! Does anyone remember the days when grocery stores sold only fruit and produce that was in season? I do!  (via)


3. Isn't this arrangement sooo dreamy???

4. I must subconsciously love this color...(see above!) It's the epitome of spring in my opinion! (via)

5. Doesn't this look fancy? Wow! I'm not sure how flowers would taste in any beverage, but it sure is pretty to look at!

6. I want to have a garden party some day and arrange something like this..

7.  Oh such a pretty , happy bun!

 

8.  Spring cleaning! Check out Martha Stewart's cleaning checklist...

9. Colorful pants? Yea? Or Nay?

10. Keiko Lynn is super cool. Such a cute springy outfit!

11 comments

  1. I love the color mint...always and forever! Happy Wednesday! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way about the strawberries. I don't even want to look at one unless it's Summer. I can't wait =)

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colorful pants = BIG TIME yes ya yeah YAY. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. I love that minty green color!

    2. I kinda like the flowers in those drinks. I'd imagine they might be good and I say that only because I like hibiscus tea and that's a flower so...

    3. I wore my coral pink pants over Easter weekend and The Boyfriend sang the Pink Panther theme song to me all day long. Because I was the Pink Pants-er, according to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE COLORFUL PANTS. I have a coral color. I want a mint color one.
    And I love this rain we are having! Except the last few times I've tried to go to the beach on saturdays it has been raining -__- of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im in love with bright yellow, mint and coral at the moment! LOVE LOVE LOVE these links! We had a thunderstorm today however I do live in the UK so it's nothing new ;)
    freebird.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for spring! My favorite color has also been shades of blue/turquoise, so I love all those pictures! I'm loving the colored pants fashion. I think blue jeans are getting so boring these days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a fun bun! If only my hair was thick enough. You could say I have thin hair like a grandma. :0
    YAY for colored pants! Ohhh yeahhh.

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coloured pants--might have a few of those in my wardrobe already.

    i could do with a trip to the beach too, its raining here--april showers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun stuff!!! goodness me, that vase arrangement is bomb. love it.

    let's sip one of those pretty drinks together, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so into mint! Love it. I also say yes to colored pants. :)

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette