Le Weekend Recap!

I'm gonna say that I had a greatmazing, fantastical, boombam kind  of weekend...It was magical guys! Here's how it went down...

Lots of babies roamed my home.

And some good friends too.
We had some failed dinner plans...


But we ended up having one of our faves in the end...
Shabu Shabu!!

We roamed the streets of downtown under a canopy of twinklies...
And someone only took blurry pictures of me...
Just kidding!
I took lots of pictures with my dSLR (for a change)...

Mostly pictures of Lovey being a lovey!
And of cool walkways and feet...

Highlights: Singing Selena's "Como La Flor" at the top of our lungs with my pals & Lovey... Playing "Don't let the balloons touch the floor" games... Sabbath....

Lowlight: Nothing. It was just that good!

What was your weekend highlight? Lowlight?

9 comments

  1. Sounds wonderful and I love the pics, even the blurry one from you, gorgeous lady! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of you are beautiful! I love the blurred lights in the background! Glad you had such a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesomely fun packed!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look like you had a fantastic weekend! I'm so very smitten with your blog and all of the photos you've chosen to incorporate into this post!
    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And yay for DSLR usage and pretty photos! Love that one of you and the twinkly lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely weekend with our Lovey! Pretty pictures. OMG yesterday the Selena movie was on TV and I was totally singing Como la flor with the movie! Love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures Janette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful weekend. I love all of the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so great!!

    Jo

    joannadell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette