Instagram!!!!! #jongleurface #jongleurtricks #sillyface

My Instagram pals are the besteresterest in the world! I like how they humor me when I'm in a funk and need a quick chuckle...or in this case, 10! I challenged my IG prettypies to copy my silly faces and was DELIGHTED when they played along. Here's the glory, along with their blogs (below) so you can befriend them... Cause they're the best!!





Aren't they the cutest?????!!!


Gentri of Gentri Lee Blog
Chrissy of Whimsical Poppysmic
Mariel of More Than...
Ashley of Hudson's Happenings
Amy of Amy Lou Who
Louana of Eleventh Monkey
Lily of Thinking Out Loud
Lydia of La Petite Lydia
Heidi of Gwiderella

5 comments

  1. haha fun! I saw all those taco tongues on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You are just the cutest! Kinda wish I had done the second one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love it! Thanks so much for all your fun ideas! Happy Easter, gurl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why am I so lazy?!?! I want to do this... and apparently I fail EVER.SINGLE.TIME!!! I love all of these photos!! What beautiful girls! Thats when you know real true beauty... is when you still look good after making a silly face!

    ReplyDelete

I generally reply by email, unless you are a No-Comment-Reply Blogger.
Thank you for making my day!
Love,
Janette